– 8 oz of spring greens or bok choy
– ¼ cup of toasted almonds
– 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
– Corn oil, for deep frying
– Pinch of salt
– Wash the spring greens or bok choy and drain.
– Chop the almonds very finely.
– In a wok or a saucepan, heat the corn oil.
– Deep fry the seaweed for about 45 to 60 seconds, until it begins to turn dark green.
– Remove from the pan and drain thoroughly.
– Sprinkle brown sugar and a pinch of salt over top of the leaves. Toss until mixed.
– Garnish with the chopped toasted almond.